WHISKY Mag "Best of the Best"

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

How many WHISKY Magazine readers do we have here? What do you think of the "Best of the Best"? Many people know I have reservations about ranking and rating whiskies, but I think if you're going to do a whiskey judging and try to pick "the best," WHISKY came up with a pretty good way to do it. What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know how many book are out there, but there is one thing for sure, I have come up with the ultimate book every one can have --- and will be absolutely the truth about the best bourbon on the planet --- go down to your grocery store ( I think most will have it) and pick yourself up a writing journal and a gold pen and write on the front of it "The Best Bourbon In The World". Turn to the middle of the book and write down the bourbon you like best and no-one can argue with that. smil41df29a15fb35.giftoast.giftoast.gif

Cheers,

Marvin

I must have missed this post first time round... confused.gif

I have become a devoted reader since joining SB.com Unfortunately we are about 3 issues behind here.

I'll keep an eye out for this issue though grin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the issue myself. I do think they have a good way of doing it, considering the myriad ways they have to choose from, the reasoning on doing it this way was best. Considering that I have 3 of the #1's on my open shelf, I find I have to agree with the conclusions as well.

I use to buy Whisky Magazine, but, I found so little about bourbon in it that I quit. I did get a sneak peak of your article. lol.gif

It is a quality magazine and pretty good, otherwise, if you like S****h or I***h whisk(e)y. skep.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.