Shooter Buddy - electronic drinking gizmo

clayton
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I looked at their web site, and I was immediately intrigued by this image. Anybody tried "Tennessee's Best Kentucky Straight Whiskey"? grin.gif

post-697-14489811916699_thumb.jpg

I have a shooter buddy. Picked it up from them in Vegas a few years ago. I can't say exactly "what" it does to a whiskey, but it "does" do something. Take a kinda harsh pour and put it in the thing for about 1 min. (not the 10 secs. they say) and it really "smoothes" it out. Gives it a great mouth feel. I have tried it with wines and it is remarkable with whites. (you tip the glass at an angle and it rest on top of the posts).

If nothing else, I have used it to degauss my TV before. Works great. The magnets are REALLY strong. It however, is not electronic. Nothing but plastic and very high gauss rated magnets.

Get one, it won't hurt, a it does someting neat to your pour. I, however, only use it occasionally.

If nothing else, I have used it to degauss my TV before. Works great. The magnets are REALLY strong.

Having just flown a couple hours ago, I wonder why the airlines are worried about my damn cell phone. Sounds like the Shooter Buddy ought to be of greater concern! This could be the next duty free item of choice! If not, an episode of 24 revolving around its properties does seem in order!

"Shooter Buddy products reproduce 10 years of slow aging in seconds by exposing beverages to a powerful replication of the earth's magnetic field."

I hereby classify anything to due with magnets or magnetic therapy bs.gif

See the Penn & Teller show bs.gif and the take they have on this!

If it ages things ten years in 10 seconds, I wouldn't carry it in my pocket.

smilielol.gif

Ed .... you know your my hero. Can always count on your unique take on things!

Ed .... you know your my hero. Can always count on your unique take on things!

Actually, I took Ed's view as more of a 'eunuch' take on things. shocked.gif

I surrender!!! I feel like the guy who brought a knife to a gun fight. bowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.