The Bourbon Country Reader

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Jim hasn't said anything about blatant commercial plugs so here's mine.

I just put the latest issue of The Bourbon Country Reader into the mail. This issue contains part one of an E. H. Taylor biography (Father of the Modern Bourbon Industry) and an article about new medical research supporting the health benefits of moderate drinking. I also review Old Weller Antique.

The Bourbon Country Reader is the only publication for hard core bourbon lovers. It covers American whiskey only, accepts no advertising and is not affiliated with any distillery or whiskey marketer. For more info, go to my website at http://cowdery.home.netcom.com.

For a free issue, send me a self-addressed stamped envelope. For a 1-year subscription (6 issues), send me a check for $15 (USA only, $21 US for subscriptions mailed outside the USA). Send to: Made and Bottled in Kentucky, PMB No. 298, 3712 North Broadway, Chicago, IL 60613-4198

- chuck

• 7 months later...
Guest **DONOTDELETE**

I Love the Bourbon Country Reader! Publisher/Editor/Writer Chuck Cowdery always gives you the straight shot on bourbon. His research is impeccable. He's always got his ear to the ground for bourbon news. If there's a hot bourbon story you'll read about it first in "The Bourbon Country Reader".

I look forward to every issue, and I am never disapointed!

Linn S.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.