Four Roses Club

barturtle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

2 hours ago, jnewberg said:

Any tips on how/when to try to join??? I assume you need a referral code

I’m pretty sure that membership is currently capped and not open to new entries.  

12 minutes ago, jnewberg said:

Gotcha... Guy in a local group was admitted today

Interesting.  We were at 4R last month for a barrel selection and w were discussing The Mellow Moments club, and I’m pretty sure they said they had reached the max.  Perhaps, they have opened it up?  Ask your local guy how it worked for him.  

• I like it 1

20 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

Interesting.  We were at 4R last month for a barrel selection and w were discussing The Mellow Moments club, and I’m pretty sure they said they had reached the max.  Perhaps, they have opened it up?  Ask your local guy how it worked for him.  

Got the email verification... Will let you know when the card and welcome gift arrives.

21 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

Maybe it was just the three guys asking ?

• I like it 3

1 hour ago, jnewberg said:

Got the email verification... Will let you know when the card and welcome gift arrives.

Good news.  I thought it was weird for them to close a fan club.  

34 minutes ago, BigRich said:

Maybe it was just the three guys asking ?

I know!  ??

I thought they opened this up quarterly for a very limited number of people.  Also certain employees and brand reps are able to get people into the club outside of the standard protocols.

On 12/17/2020 at 12:41 PM, JoeTerp said:

I thought they opened this up quarterly for a very limited number of people.  Also certain employees and brand reps are able to get people into the club outside of the standard protocols.

That is what I heard as well... Buddy of mine didn’t know I wasn’t a member and he sent a referral code to me... I am officially member #7911

On 12/17/2020 at 12:41 PM, JoeTerp said:

They have done that for a while, it's the same time each quarter. I know those referral codes were given to members that completed a survey earlier this year.

• 1 month later...

I just hit 15 yrs, and they sent me the latest pin.  
And, my birthday is coming up, and they sent this cool Cocktail strainer.  
Four Roses really is a class act who obviously appreciates their customers, and shows it in a tangible way.  

🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 

2FD1A10E-E241-4FD8-9E02-5D867C3318F6.jpeg

B5EAB694-B83A-4963-90FD-3C8882CBDD45.jpeg

• I like it 5

11 minutes ago, smokinjoe said:

I just hit 15 yrs, and they sent me the latest pin.  
And, my birthday is coming up, and they sent this cool Cocktail strainer.  
Four Roses really is a class act who obviously appreciates their customers, and shows it in a tangible way.  

🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 

2FD1A10E-E241-4FD8-9E02-5D867C3318F6.jpeg

B5EAB694-B83A-4963-90FD-3C8882CBDD45.jpeg

Nice!

A few weeks ago I got a surprise package from them. Turns out they had made a mistake with some members who had a membership card with a different number than their actual member number so they sent me a new one and as an apology send a sweet clear glass coffee mug. It's now my goto working from home afternoon double espresso mug.

• I like it 1

I gave up 5+ years ago.  No one at Four Roses could seem to provide any directions as to how one could join.  It seemed like you had to cyber-stalk their web-site for when it 'opened', and having a job/life - I'm not doing that.  Don't get me wrong - love Four Roses and think they do an amazing job . . . outside of this.  I think if their goal is to make it 'exclusive', they miss the mark with the randomness of how some folks get in and others don't.  Oh well - I did buy as a in so when the Jim W. Rutledge Distillery opens, I'll be a lifetime member in their ambassador club!  So I got that going for me 🤨

Edited by GaryT
  • I like it 1

3 hours ago, GaryT said:

I gave up 5+ years ago.  No one at Four Roses could seem to provide any directions as to how one could join.  It seemed like you had to cyber-stalk their web-site for when it 'opened', and having a job/life - I'm not doing that.  Don't get me wrong - love Four Roses and think they do an amazing job . . . outside of this.  I think if their goal is to make it 'exclusive', they miss the mark with the randomness of how some folks get in and others don't.  Oh well - I did buy as a in so when the Jim W. Rutledge Distillery opens, I'll be a lifetime member in their ambassador club!  So I got that going for me 🤨

I share your frustration.  I am happy for those that have figured it out, but have also given up.  

• I like it 1

On 1/31/2021 at 9:18 AM, geclbxf said:

I share your frustration.  I am happy for those that have figured it out, but have also given up.  

Well said - I don't have ANY ill will towards those who got in.  Many folks on the board were early members and some of the most generous people I've had the pleasure to share a pour (or four) with. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.