Sazerac Rye

DrinkyBanjo
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

In Jim Murray's Whiskey Bible 2006 he has two reviews for Sazerac 6 YO Rye. One is the regular proof version and the other appears to be a barrel proof version.

Does anyone know if this barrel proof version is to be released?

Ken??????

In Jim Murray's Whiskey Bible 2006 ...

Tim

This is the second reference I've seen here in the last couple of months to the 2006 edition of Murray's Whiskey Bible, but my local bookstore can't even find a ISBN assigned to it, which is done before release, and Amazon doesn't list it either.

Can you post the ISBN? Where did you get it (the book, not the ISBN - I know where that is ;))?

I'm posting this rather than sending a PM because I suspect others will be interested.

Thanks.

Jeff

I have to stress that I have no insight in this particular case but let it be known that Jim Murray has included tasting notes for unreleased whiskies in his earlier editions of the whiskey bible.

For some reason it is not readily available locally, I got it from www.maltadvocate.com because I could not wait any longer.

If you still require the ISBN I'll get it tonight.

If you still require the ISBN I'll get it tonight.

If you could, I'd appreciate it. Maybe my locally owned, independent bookseller can order it for me. I like to patronize her.

Thanks.

Jeff

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.