2006 SB.com Sampler Shirts

boone
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

We will offer SB.com official wearables for the 2006 Sampler :grin:

We are the biggest "recognizable" group at the Sampler :grin: :grin: :grin: Straightbourbon.com wearables makes "each one" of us identifiable :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: This is a good thing :grin: :grin: It's been so cool to watch this "force" grow year after year :grin: :grin: I am proud to be a part of this creation :grin: :grin:

There's something special about wearing SB.com wearables :grin: :grin: I can't describe it other than "proud"...ask anyone who owns SB.com stuff...they will tell ya :grin: :grin:

:grin: :grin: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhh :grin: :grin:

I have "reposted" pictures of the items we will offer. The year will be changed to 2006. The price list is the same :grin:

Tee shirts will be $18.50 each...2x add $2.00

Jerzee brand, 50/50, jersey knit, short sleeve

Golf shirts $22.00 each...2x add $2.00

Gilden brand, 50/50, jersey knit, short sleeve

Caps $15.00 each...Khaki/Black/Khaki...one size fits all adjustable back strap.

I will deliver shirts at the General Nelson BEFORE the Sampler. You can pay there too :grin:

Post if you're interested or if you have any questions, pm me your size and other details :grin: :grin: :grin:

Bettye Jo Boone

(DBA) ABC Embroidery

post-20-14489812311916_thumb.jpg

post-20-14489812312333_thumb.jpg

All,

I guess I'm a bit surprised that there have been no replies to this post. Many of you may not know it, but SB is completely a volunteer organization. The only compensation to those who bear the burden of operating this site comes through the sale of our "wearables".

If you truly enjoy the site, then please, show your support!

Bettye Jo,

I've found that a black, shortsleeve shirt is less than ideal here in the blazing, Arizona sun at almost 5,000 ft. elevation. (And I recognize that any other color background wouldn't do justice to the embroidered SB.com logo.) Of course, the black hoodie I received around Christmas time worked out just fine for cool-weather wear.

On the plus side, a hat's color doesn't seem to affect comfort very much, even in summer. Can you point me to a photo of one? Is the adjustability adequate for a 7 3/4 size head? (No wisecracks, please. :grin: )

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

For Clarity.

90% of all profits from SB.com wearables go directly to SB.com :grin: :grin: :grin:

Not me :grin: :grin:

Bettye Jo

Lest anyone think that Bettye Jo ignored my question, be aware that she responded by PM (her preference in this matter), and the deal is done. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Thanks, Bettye Jo!

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

Lest anyone think that Bettye Jo ignored my question, be aware that she responded by PM (her preference in this matter), and the deal is done. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Thanks, Bettye Jo!

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

Well, Well, Well, :grin: :grin: :grin:

Dear Dave,

I am so sorry. I would never ignore you :kiss: :grin: :kiss: :grin:

Bettye Jo

I have attached a picture of the caps :grin: Straightbourbon.com logo on the front and 100% Bourbon Oriented on the back.

post-20-1448981234956_thumb.jpg

We will have a excellent presence at the Sampler :grin: :grin: :grin:

I will hand deliver each item :grin: I hope to see alot of you early on Friday. For those who I won't see. I will drop by the General Nelson before I go to work that day :grin: :grin: :grin: I drive a Navy blue Jeep Grand Cherokee so you will know that I am there...If you need to contact me tell Dane, Tim or Koji...they know how to find me :grin:

We have booked a room at the General Nelson (Saturday). We will be there early to prepare things for our gathering :grin: :grin:

Thanks so much for the excellent response from you guys :grin: :grin: :grin:

I just love it when all of us meet and everyone knows "who we are" :grin: :grin: :grin:

It's makes me "SO PROUD" :grin: :grin: :grin: to see all of ya wearing SB.com Wearables :grin::grin:

Bettye Jo

P.S. For those that have ordered by mail...It will be shipped soon :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to miss out on the wearables, Bettye Joe, but I am just now catching up on a bit of board reading. Catch ya next time we're down, though! They looked nice on folks present at the Sampler event Sat. night.

Make sure ya get one next time so folks will know that you are from Straightbourbon.com :grin: :grin: :grin:

It was so cool :grin: :grin: :grin: seeing everyone together (as a group) :grin: :grin: A sea of Straighbourbon.com :grin: :grin: :grin: Just awesome :grin: :grin:

We offer Straightbourbon.com wearables right before the Sampler (April), the Kentucky Bourbon Festival (Sept.) and at Christmas time :grin: :grin:

Bettye Jo

I really like those hats :grin: :grin:

They would make a really neat gift for my Dad's birthday today (I know, I know, I left it a bit late :skep: )

Bettye Jo, if it's possible to do an international order some time in the future, let me know - I might order a couple of hats and maybe even a polo shirt :cool:

I really like those hats :grin: :grin:

They would make a really neat gift for my Dad's birthday today (I know, I know, I left it a bit late :skep: )

Bettye Jo, if it's possible to do an international order some time in the future, let me know - I might order a couple of hats and maybe even a polo shirt :cool:

:grin: :grin: Hi Cameron :grin: :grin:

I can handle a international order :grin: :grin: I've shipped Koji quite successful. I ship all over the United States too (matter of factly) :grin: :grin: :grin:

Bettye Jo

• 1 month later...

I like the hats...an earlier post said the wearables were only available at certain times of the year. Can I go ahead and place an order for later delivery? What is the process?

We typically offer weareables immediately before the Sampler in April and the Festival in September. Unfortunately, we're not really equipped to sell year round.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.