Great Big Jugs Of Joy

Guest **DONOTDELETE**
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

You Know It's True! I have to say that the giant sized 1.75L bottles of Buffalo Trace qualify as the 'most musical'. I bought the soundtrack to "O Brother, Where Art Thou?". Then I took a 1.75L bottle of Buffalo Trace and drank it down to the tonic pitch. You have never heard such great bass jug notes in all your born days! The design of the jug is just perfect. The flaired or belled bottom is just right for the kind of umph when you really need it. The topmost spout is bulbous at the base right where you want it. Big Bluesy Bass Tones Of Joy!

It's one thing to enjoy your bourbon, but it's quite another when you can enjoy playing it! Just like a woman - leave her panting in time to your love song.

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

How about organizing a jug band for next year's festival?

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://cowdery.home.netcom.com>--Chuck Cowdery</A>

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Chuck you're way too hip! It can be done with just a gituarist; a harp blower and jugs for the bassline. Everyone can sing even if they're really bad. The problem with the jugs is that by the end of the show they become way out of tune! Hmmm? Funny how that happens!

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.