Black Maple Hill Rye 23

Sweetmeats
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I got this for Christmas from the wife but can't find anything about a 23 year old from Black Maple Hill. I haven't met a rye that I dislike yet and this one is very good as well. It hurts my pocket book the amount she spent but I do enjoy drinking it. Anyone have info on it or could direct me to a thread that does? I did a seacrh but no luck.

I may be wrong but I think the 23 year may be a new one. I recently saw it for the first time as well. I've spent too much on other things lately to afford it but I will get one sometime down the road. Glad to hear good words about it!

I got this for Christmas from the wife but can't find anything about a 23 year old from Black Maple Hill. I haven't met a rye that I dislike yet and this one is very good as well. It hurts my pocket book the amount she spent but I do enjoy drinking it. Anyone have info on it or could direct me to a thread that does? I did a seacrh but no luck.

What would you bet that next year, there will be a 24 year old BMH Rye...

OR, KBD will have purchased some new stainless steel tanks...not like we haven't seen that happen anywhere else....

(It's no secrete that KBD bottles for CVI)

Sounds a lot like the Vintage 23yo-also a KBD product-quite a nice bottling, but I must say I like the 21yo Vintage Rye better

Got a bottle of it waiting for me at a friend's, I'm looking forward to it! He's pretty delighted with it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.