Whiskyfest deal

jeff
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Act quickly if interested!!

Go to hotwire.com

Search for a hotel in the Chicago loop for the weekend of 4/13/06. There is one right now listed as a 4-star, customer favorite, for $74/night. Book it!

It's the Hyatt Regency, the host of Whiskeyfest.

I just booked 2 rooms for Ed and myself. We're staying from 4/12-4/15. Hope to see some of you there!

:toast:

P.S. I can't make any guarantees, but that was my experience just 5 minutes ago.

Thanks for the tip Jeff. I just booked a four star hotel for $59 per night and ended up at the Hyatt too. See you guys there.

Randy

Thanks for the tip Jeff. I just booked a four star hotel for $59 per night and ended up at the Hyatt too. See you guys there.

Randy

You're welcome Randy, glad to help. $59? Did you find that on hotwire or did you priceline? I thought I got a good deal:bigeyes:

I got the same deal as Jeff. 59 is a great price Randy. It will be nice staying at the same hotel that hosts Whiskyfest. See you all there.

Joe :usflag:

Considering the rate of $189-$235 if booked through the Hyatt website, anything under $100 is a hell of a deal :toast:

I'm not staying Sat night. If I added Sat night, the rate goes up to $74 like yours. Gary and Libby are going too and he got the same rate as I did.

Randy

I also just got the $59 rate for Thursday-Friday at the Hyatt Regency, as I likely will drive and head back late Saturday.

Thanks for the tip, Jeff -- I guess this means, huh, that you and Ed won't be at the Maker's Mark Mile weekend:skep: ? Guess it means I won't either.:lol:

Thanks for the info....works out great being in the Hyatt.

Since saved $$$ on room, is it worth splurging on the VIP ticket for the extra early hour?

Tom

...Since saved $$$ on room, is it worth splurging on the VIP ticket for the extra early hour?

Tom

Yes -- it gets very crowded very fast when the doors open to general attendance. It also allows you to leave earlier to claim 'ring-side' seats at one of the after-parties.

I tried booking a room just now, but am apparently too late. You lucky dogs!

In fact, Hotwire's price for a 4-star inside-the-Loop hotel's a whoppin' $276 now! So, Jeff, you saved me almost $500 on this booking, after taxes, and probably saved the several of us collectively a couple of grand. :toast: What a good administrator!:bowdown:

Wow, just good timing I guess. :cool:

There is still a $74 4-star listing for the Magnificent Mile area, which would still be a fantastic deal and within easy walking/public transit of Whiskyfest.

So, Jeff, you saved me almost $500 on this booking, after taxes, and probably saved the several of us collectively a couple of grand. :toast: What a good administrator!:bowdown:
No problem. You all can buy my drinks all weekend :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.