Bourbon Book of World Records

Giobo
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Which American bar has the most bourbons? In the East, South, Midwest and West? Also, which bourbon would cost the most per ounce. Which is the rarest? This is for entry in to the Bourbon Book of Records. Watch out Guiness.

Hi Giobo,

The most bourbons I've seen in any American bar would be around 120, at the Galt House/D. Marie Lounge; on 4th St and River Road in downtown Louisville, KY. Last year, they had a tasting menu and guide with a flavor 'wheel' on which bourbons were classified as sweet, smooth or intense.

The most expensive single serving of bourbon I know of is Distiller's Masterpiece from Jim Beam. It's $44.61 at my local Ruth Chris steak house. The most expensive bottles are typically collectors editions of Maker's Mark, some fetching in the $300 to $500 range.

The rarest modern bourbon may be Evan Williams 23 yo., very hard to find -- I've been looking for two years with no luck. Another tough find is George Dickel Rx.

Happy New Year,

Omar

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.