Bitters

Gillman
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I just received my Regan's Orange, to add to my collection of Angostura, Peychaud's, and the Fee's six-pack. I am absolutely crazy about this stuff. I've been putting bitters in almost everything I drink. I turned chocolate pudding into mint chocolate pudding with the Fee's Mint. I've been rubbing it on steaks. I got my dopey friends at the bar to drop some in their Amstels. I think I have a serious problem. Any other bitters out there you guys recommend?

Bitter Truth Bitters are terrific. Have to pay to get them from Germany, but IMO it's worth it. I recently received some Hermes Orange Bitters from Japan and they're also very good. And keep your eyes peeled for these products in the future:

http://bittermens.com/the-bitters/

Of course, I've been waiting for the Angostura Orange forever, so in the world of bitters things happen slowly if at all.

-Mike

• 1 month later...

Fee's mint bitters make for a great glass of sweet tea and can help lazy bums like me make a julep-like drink without all the muddling. Great stuff.

The slightest slpash of Fee Bros. orange bitters are a nice accent to BT on the rocks or any bourbon and coke.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.