Pics of Old Crow

mozilla
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Last stop before Frankfort was the Old Crow facility. There were lots of tractor trailors and other autos in the lot, so somethings a brewin'. The place looks very run down, though.

post-1653-14489813298566_thumb.jpg

post-1653-14489813298982_thumb.jpg

post-1653-14489813299389_thumb.jpg

post-1653-14489813299794_thumb.jpg

post-1653-1448981330021_thumb.jpg

post-1653-14489813300618_thumb.jpg

post-1653-14489813301016_thumb.jpg

I still think their working on it, but they still store barrels there to. So I'm not sure exactly what most of the cars are there for.

• 3 months later...
Went by this week and it was dead there. One lone guard making rounds.

Good Post!

All 'yall out there should be fillin' us in more often.

• 1 month later...

I noticed that the demolition team at Crow has torn down a building that use to be between the still house and the older warehouses that are right beside the road.

A far cry from the Budweiser plant. They keep that place like new... Old Crow looks... well.. old and run down

• 2 weeks later...

Great Pictures Jeff I would think they are using the one asset there that can't be beat the old Time Warehouses they still age whiskey Best! When I worked for Kinsey the Best Rye and Bourbon was aged in the oldest Warehouses, they had just a touch of Heat lots of Draft and not much Lighting the Brick terracota ones had No windows! But the old Timers told me the best of the best came from the 1892 Brick & Wood warehouses! Thanks for saving History, Shame someone can't ask the owners for permission to take pictures while most of it including the Still are still there!

Dave Z

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'll apply for a position in demolition.

One for you, two for me.

I'd probably get board (bored?)

I want the cornerstornes and keystones that say "Old Crow"

They had the roof of one of the warehouses torn off Tuesday. They are making quick work of it. There won't be much left in the next couple years.

Last stop before Frankfort was the Old Crow facility. There were lots of tractor trailors and other autos in the lot, so somethings a brewin'. The place looks very run down, though.

Hey Jeff maybe if you get back to Old Crow you should ask permission to take some pictures inside for history sometimes if the right person is there they will take you around to do it. Would be neat to get a close look at the warehouses, is the still standing Yet?

Dave Z

• 2 months later...

While on my trip through Kentucky last month, I was able to get two photos of the work crews getting their jobs done. It is hard to find a spot to shot a photo from...everything is very overgrown and the road has very small sholders. The date stamp is a little off.

post-1653-14489814049313_thumb.jpg

post-1653-14489814049741_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.