Murphy & Colby - Whiskey Nosing Champions

MurphyDawg
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

There doesnt seem to be that much action on the forums recently so I thought that I would relate a little experiment that my wife & I tried recently. I remember reading somewhere that the majority of tatse is experienced through smell. I have also read that Dogs have a far greater sense of smell than humans. So we decided to devuse an experiment to see which whiskey that Murphy and Colby would like best.

We took four old veryfine juice jars (so there wouldnt be any way the doggoes could drink any, I would never want them to be hurt) and put 1 oz of different whiskies in each (Bushmills White Label, Jack Daniels Black Label, Crown Royal, & Evan Williams '90). After letting them sit for a few minutes to mellow the harshness of the alcohol vapor, we let them sniff away. The amazing thing was that no matter what order we put the glasses, they always sniffed the Evan Williams last, and lingered there longest.

So there you have it, discerning noses agree that Good American Bourbon is the finest whiskey there is.

LOL!!!

Tom (with way too much time on his hands) C

post-89-14489811040606_thumb.jpg

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Murph you da man! Dogs do know a good thing when they smell it. [don't go there fellas] Most dogs love beer! [Must be working class hounds].

I can see Heaven Hill's new ad campaine now - Dogs like it & you should too!

WOOF

Better yet posters that show Murph pissing into a glass of sc*tch. "Here this'll make it taste better!" tongue.gif

If we humans were only as smart as our dogs.

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

when murphy was smelling the Bushmills he made a face that seemed to say

"damn this stuff smells like ass!"

and if anyone would know, , , , , , , , ,

rock on

TomC

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.