WHAT THE . . . .?!?!?!?!?!

MurphyDawg
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

So I was screwing around on the internet and I must have stumbled upon a forum members homepage or something cause everything was EEEEEEEEEEEERILY familiar.

i just have 2 questions:

1) What is Atomic Bourbonic Burgoo??

and 2)Is the attached the INFAMOUS gazebo??

Tom (Twilight Zone)C

1-6527-gaz.BMP

BTW I am sorry for Cribbin' offa someones site just the curiousity was killing me you have my word I won't use the pic anymore in fact I'll delete from my harddrive it now.

Feelin a little guilty

TomC

Yes, that appears to be the Famous Gazebo.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://cowdery.home.netcom.com>--Chuck Cowdery</A>

It's funny how it all goes together. I found this site ( straight Bourbon) a year ago filled out the survey and went on my merry way. I did a google search on Wathens which took me to John Lipman's site then back to here. Now I participate in the forum but I missed doing so for a whole year and I could have caught up with everyone last sept at the festival. Oh well I'm here now.

Bobby Cox

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Tom,

Burgoo is a Kentucky style stew that originally used only or mostly wild meats and whatever veggies you could rustle up. Atomic Bourbonic Burgoo is my wife's now famous concoction that includes both domestic and wild meats along with bourbon (of course). The Atomic part is her secret blend of herbs and spices. This isn't some bland Mulligan stew, but a rather tastey pot that is spicey without being too hot. Her choice and ratio of veggies is now well thought out, but was arrived at by the time honored trial and error method.

Oh and yes that is the gazz-bo.

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

yeah, i was searching Elmer T. Lee. We are frantically trying to shuffle our schedule to get down there for the festival this year (we are supposed to visit my parents in FLA in OCT so it may be tough) cause I wanna meet you all and be the annoying one asking all the dopey questions smile.gif. I also wanna try the burgoo, it sounds awesome

TomC

The burgoo was awesome! Add some of the greatest people in bourbondom, throw them into a gazebo and you have one memorable evening! Definitely one of the Festival highlights!

Bill

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://home.kc.rr.com/mashbill/>http://home.kc.rr.com/mashbill/</A>

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Mashbill! Welcome back to the forum. I'd thought we had lost you.

You are right in that we are the Bourbon Festival. I hope you are making plans for a return trip.

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.