Arturo Fuente Anejo

DrinkyBanjo
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hello all.

I was wondering if anyone has tried these and what their impressions were. I was able to score some from my local B&M but didn't get a chance to try one yet. I'm hoping to do so later this week.

BTW, if you are unfamiliar these are supposed to be the same as Opus X but with a Maduro wrapper.

• 2 months later...
Hello all.

I was wondering if anyone has tried these and what their impressions were. I was able to score some from my local B&M but didn't get a chance to try one yet. I'm hoping to do so later this week.

BTW, if you are unfamiliar these are supposed to be the same as Opus X but with a Maduro wrapper.

I've never smoked a finer cigar, they are my personal favorite.

They are not the same as an Opus X with a maduro wrapper although you are partially right. It's actually a blend of Opus X, Don Carlos, and Hemingway filler (all amazing cigars) with Connecticut broadleaf maduro wrapper.

I should add, they are equally good fresh as well as aged but if you smoke one fresh I would eat before. ;) While they aren't knock your dick in the dirt strong like Opus X they still pack a good punch.

Thanks, I smoked an Opus last week so I'm pretty good with strong cigars. I recently smoked a Cuban Cohiba Siglo II, that was strong!

I smoked one Anejo so far, I'm guessing it was a #46 and I liked it, but didn't love it. Looking forward to trying the Robusto and Shark. However, they will most likely have to wait until Spring time.

I should add, they are equally good fresh as well as aged but if you smoke one fresh I would eat before. ;) While they aren't knock your dick in the dirt strong like Opus X they still pack a good punch.

I really enjoy the sharks (though I will say I prefer them at a lower humidity than many of the other cigars I have), Rich and powerful, but refined.

Good stuff.

TomC

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.