Knob Creek for $19.99

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Heads up to Knob Creek fans in the Chicago area, Sam's has it on special right now for $19.99.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://cowdery.home.netcom.com>--Chuck Cowdery</A>

I didn't make a big fuss when we had a sale here 3 weeks ago, because I know the price of Knob Creek around the country bothers a few folks trapped in control-states...but we had Knob Creek on sale here in K.C. (at Gomer's on the Kansas side) for...

$15.49

I stocked up big time.

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

$15.49?! -> That's Bleeful for you Carlcool.gif That's the cheapest I've ever heard tell of.

It's $26.90 here in Virginia, and rarely is it ever on sale! mad.gif When the 1.75l's are 'on sale' for $44 that gives me a price close to $20/750ml bottle. That only happens two or three times a year. I really can't afford to buy Knob Creek by the case, so for me 'stocking up' is buying two of the big beautiful bottles instead of one.

I'm always happy to have them, but even 'on sale' I know that I'm still paying too much. Simply taking the bourbon for free at gunpoint is an attractive thought, but isn't a truely viable alternative.

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

Yep, Bleeeeeeee was pretty much my thought, too. I 'spect these fellers were losing money if not 'just breaking even' at that price. But they're still in bidness and doing fine. For my part, I'm loaded for Bear, good to go for a few months at least.

***Unless my ex-brother-in-law shows up.

Hey, it doesnt bother me per se, I mean I like knowing that somebody is getting a deal on fine Bourbon, even if it isnt mewink.gif. It just takes me a little longer to save for some stuff,is all. I'll get it eventally!!

Tom (Ohio Control State Trapped)C

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.