Sign in to follow this  
dave ziegler

The Kinsey Fire Observation Room

Harry in WashDC

Thanks for the note, Dave.  I've been on a rye odyssey lately.  I'll keep an eye out for this.

dave ziegler
Posted (edited)

About 1 Month and 1/2 ago I went with my friends who are caretakers for the Distillery, it was very sad to see what it looked like. The 1/2 Million Gallon tanks have been scraped by the son of the man who owed the place. Police wait every day to arrest anyone who goes in there and everything possible has been destroyed. I could hardly stand seeing it. The Pine tree I mulched as a Young Man was knocked down by the Scrap Company that cut up the tanks. For no good reason then they felt like it. And everything is covered with weird writing in Paint! I do not think I will ever go there again. I will still write about the Plant and company as long as I live!

Dave Z

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It Seems All The Nicest People Drink Old Hickory

America's Most Magnificent Bourbon

Edited by dave ziegler
One wrong Picture

dave ziegler

Well this is something I want to say about the Distillery. It may soon be sold, I am not allowed to say much more then that. But if it goes through most of the Explosion Proof Warehouses May be spared. I can't say how now but once it is sold I will explain how. I hope to get a walk through without being arrested after it is sold if it happens. If they do what they talk about doing I will be most happy. 

Dave Z

=====================================

Kinsey The Unhurried Whisky For Unhurried Times

Richnimrod
8 hours ago, dave ziegler said:

Well this is something I want to say about the Distillery. It may soon be sold, I am not allowed to say much more then that. But if it goes through most of the Explosion Proof Warehouses May be spared. I can't say how now but once it is sold I will explain how. I hope to get a walk through without being arrested after it is sold if it happens. If they do what they talk about doing I will be most happy. 

Dave Z

=====================================

Kinsey The Unhurried Whisky For Unhurried Times

I'm certain many fingers are crossed.....     Think good thoughts DZ.

dave ziegler

Well on my memories thread I wrote about my trip to the New Liberty Distillery this week, ( The New Kinsey Distilling ). On my bottling House thread I wrote and Posted some new Pictures of the brand New retro Labels they have created for their New Old School Bottles they are raise Lettered Like the old Kinsey ones from back  then and round bottles. They gave me a Bottle of their New 10 year American whiskey created to replace the 7 year Straight. It was a gift for my Birthday today as I turned 70 years today on the 23rd. This Whiskey as the young would say ROCKS good old school taste. I was very sick all week with a Pinched Nerve in my left hip, I am all but completely recovered tonight Thank God. And if you read this thread go to the  threads to hear about the whiskey and also on the bottle house thread to see the  new Labels. I have some loose Labels I will Post later this week of the new Labels.

Dave Z

========================

------------------------------------------------

Kinsey The Unhurried Whiskey For Unhurried Moments