So what is everyone smoking?

cigarnv
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Yes, Ray you are correct but if you look at my posts there compared to here, It's quite obvious where I feel at home. I am trying to feel a little more comfortable but it's still taking time (sorry)!

Tony

Great day today so I decided to go outside and light up a 5 Vegas Gran Reserva that had been sitting in my Humidor for about two years. Spice and leather followed by some coffee undertones toward the end, overall good cigar. I am glad I have a few more.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds tasty Greg! I paired a Petite Coruna Padron 1926 with some Rare Breed and then later in the night had an Oliva Series "V" Robusto with some 2008 WLW.

Both very good (bourbon and cigar):cool:

Tony

Just smoked a Garcia & Garcia "My Father" belicoso. Beautiful, but fingers are numb due to the cold. Already missin good smoking weather.

I had a CAO Italia earlier, would love to smoke again right now, but the weather says otherwise. To damn cold out.

• 2 weeks later...

Been sitting here since Wed. with a head cold that has sent my taste buds south.... holiday season with no cigars or bourbon... bummer. Love those CAO golds with the Cameron wrapper.... IMO the best of their offerings...

Ouch, that sucks. I'm thinking I'll smoke a Nub Conn. tonight, not sure what booze I'll pair it with yet.

Been sitting here since Wed. with a head cold that has sent my taste buds south.... holiday season with no cigars or bourbon... bummer. Love those CAO golds with the Cameron wrapper.... IMO the best of their offerings...

Reid,

Thanks again for the suggestions.....I really like the CAO gold band along with the Macanudo. I had both over Christmas.

My Father Robusto I picked up at Binny's, mild to medium with not a lot going on. May not replace this one!

I'll be smokin and drinkin tomorrow afternoon! I'll let you know! Maybe an Alec Bradly Lancero!

Tony

Had a CAO America a few hours ago, gonna smoke my Tat White tomorrow hopefully if its not to cold.

I've been treating myself to some Cubans I've been hiding in my humidor for some time now. On Wednesday I had a Montecristo #4 with a Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit, today was a Cohiba Robusto with a Blantons. Both were enjoyable but I don't think they were any more so than the better smokes we can get here.

My favorite smoke is still the Fuente Anejo, I was able to pick up a few more of those before Christmas!

Anejos are excellent smokes. Monte #2s are damn good also.

I'm gonna be buying a CAO Bratalia humidor, that is stocked with random CAOs soon. Can't wait.

Driving home from work, I pulled out a CAO gold band. Had to drive with the window down....a whopping 34 deg. :bandit:

Sat outside by the fire last night, with an AF Best Seller. I honestly can't find anything about them that I don't like.

CAO Criollo with Four Roses Small Batch.

Did you like the Criollo? The one I had, was horrible burn issues and didn't have the best taste, but I would like to try another.

I have had nothing but good experiences with Criollo's but anyone can get a lemon. I just bought a box and then a box of cameroon's.

WT

I got some winnings in today from a football bet, SLR Series A ISOM from 2001, Punch RS#12 ISOM from 2000, Bolivar, CAO Brazilia, Gurkha Titan, and Taboo Twist. Need a special time to smoke the first two.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!