So what is everyone smoking?

cigarnv
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

YsterdAY, i had the pleasure of smoking another excellent cigar from My Father Cigars. La Duena was blended by Pete Johnson (Tatuaje) for Pepin Garcia's wife - Janny..

Rocky Patel Decade with Market Square picked EWSB 2002 while monitoring the beer butt chicken on the Kamado and waiting to see which UGA team decides to show up for the game tonight.

Ysterday, I smoked a Four Kicks Robusto. It is manufactured by The Crowned Heads Cigar Company. It is a full-flavored, medium body cigar. If you can find them, they are worth trying.

I pulled a cigar from one of my better boxes the other day, a Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos EL 2007. The last one I smoked from this box was phenomenal, but this one was terrible. It was very bitter and harsh. I'm wondering if my palate was just off that day or if it was a bad cigar. I've certainly experienced variation in taste among cigars in a box, but this was really a drastic difference....

YsterdAY, i had the pleasure of smoking another excellent cigar from My Father Cigars. La Duena was blended by Pete Johnson (Tatuaje) for Pepin Garcia's wife - Janny..

I bought one of these at Party Source and like them a lot. Ditto on the Four Kicks. I really like that lancero size in the Four Kicks line.

I bought one of these at Party Source and like them a lot. Ditto on the Four Kicks. I really like that lancero size in the Four Kicks line.

You have been smoking some very good cigars - Four Kicks, Liga Undercrown, and La Duena. Janny is the daughter of Don Pepin.

You have been smoking some very good cigars - Four Kicks, Liga Undercrown, and La Duena. Janny is the daughter of Don Pepin.

Yeah, I'm getting into the good stuff. I have a bunch of value sticks in the cooler but my tastes are shifting. I really really like those My Father Le Bijou's.

Between the MF Le Bijous, La Duena, Jaimi Garcia Resrve Especial I think I'm becoming a convert to that blending/manufacturer tree.

I'm also getting pretty hooked on Illusione as well.

I have a dark side stick and a Viaje that were gifted to me at the sampler. I'm sure I'll really be screwed after I smoke those.

It appears that we have similar taste in cigars. My Father Le

Bijou is one of my favorites. I am also hooked Liga Undercrown

Robustos as well as Illusione 88. If you have not smoked one

yet and you get a chance try an Arturo Fuente Anejo

It appears that we have similar taste in cigars. My Father Le

Bijou is one of my favorites. I am also hooked Liga Undercrown

Robustos as well as Illusione 88. If you have not smoked one

yet and you get a chance try an Arturo Fuente Anejo

I love the 88 and the 68.

I had one Anejo but that was awhile ago. I'll have to revisit it. I love the Hemmingway line and have had several of the down-line blends from Fuente and have not enjoyed them so I have been staying away from Fuente except for the Hemmingway stuff.

I found a shop in Dallas that has practically the entire line of Padron. So I bought a Padron 7000 Natural and another cigar from Nicaragua, which I have forgotten the name and the sticker is covered by the price tag :(

I plan on pairing the Padron to EC18.

Smoking a La Aroma de Cuba EE paired with OGD BiB, going well together. I've had a box of the la aromas since early this year and they seem to be coming around now

• 3 weeks later...
A fine tasting BBF this afternoon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

BBF - which cigar are you referring to?

Cain Habano along with a Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale after work today

An H. Upmann corona and a Black Velvet and Diet Coke on a cool evening on my deck after work tonight. Cheap smoke and cheap drink beat the hell out of being at work, TGIF.

Enjoying a SLR Serie A tonight, one of my favorite cigars. These never fail to disappoint

I think I had a little too much bourbon when I wrote this :lol:

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!