So what is everyone smoking?

cigarnv
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Oliva Serie G Toro tonight. Amazing what 8 months in the humidor does for this one!

After reading a good review, I smoked a Romeo by Romeo & Julieta this weekend. It was good, not not memorable.

I continue to return to Ilusione 88. This continues to be my favorite cigar. It has great construction, easy draw with plenty of smoke, uniform burn, and the taste is exceptional.

I'm smoking a 2007 RASS tonight and I'm disappointed in its lack of flavor. This is the 1st one from this box that's been bland so they might have reached a dormant period. I will definitely wait a few more months before revisiting these

Finally got around to smoking a Tatuaje Little Boris. So far I'm really enjoying, although the weather could be a bit more favorable.

Finally got around to smoking a Tatuaje Little Boris. So far I'm really enjoying, although the weather could be a bit more favorable.

Yeah, I've enjoyed the couple of Tatuajes I've had, although I couldn't tell you which ones they were. I haven't seen them much in NoVa, however; where did you pick them up?

• 3 weeks later...

trinidad reyes with more of the weller special reserve. this was a 15$ bottle of bourbon and its pretty freakin good! this could very well become my go-to bourbon. or at least one of them.

Going to a My Father cigar event tonight. Most likely going to be smoke a Flor de Las Antillas tonight. Damn good cigar.

First cigar for me in awhile. A Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 Years robusto. "Aged" in my humidor for over 3 months. Quite tasty if I do say so myself!

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!