So what is everyone smoking?

cigarnv
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

A Cain Nub Cameroon 460 for me tonight. I'm liking it a lot, very silky smooth. Which is good because I have 5 of them coming to me from a certain cigar website.

Smoked a small Kristoff maduro today. I bought this box a year and a half ago, and decided it wasn't ready for prime time. The time in the humidor has helped, but not enough. Back in the box for another year.

Cigar #2 is one from the slush pile; a Pinar del Rio Classico. Over all, not a bad smoke- burns well, good flavor, no downside.

Enjoying a Partagas Short at the moment, box code LAE FEB 11. Paired with a pour of Wathens... Trying to decide what to drink with it next

Probably something with more rye...

Oliva V lancero last night. Pretty strong for the size, but pretty straightforward smoke; not a lot of depth or complexity.

I've got a cheap bundle of no-name Hondurans that I'm muscling through. They were dried out and the wrappers are coming off, but I just can't bring myself to throw them out. They don't taste half bad, and it's an excuse for a whiskey.

Acid Kuba Kuba,a little sweet for my taste but paired well offset to the Dalmore Cigar Malt which was rich,deep and delicious.

Enjoyed a RP Edge Maduro, NUB Cameroon, Diesel Shorty LTD, Tatuaje Havana VI, Padron 5000, and a Kristoff Criollo over the weekend. Hey it was Cigar Fest! Actually had a better time away from the festival, made a weekend out of it, got to see the Peloton for the USA Pro Cycling Challenge come right through downtown Boulder as well, nice weekend before heading back to school.

Monte 2 last night with some wine, will get one tonight with a bourbon

Best regards, Tony

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

A Tatuaje last night, not sure which blend, but it was a fairly dark wrapper ith a red band. Pretty strong and full bodied. Kind of over powered the martinis I was having, but the martinis were what I needed after the week I had. Between the two, Friday night turned out pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

Tatuaje Fausto paired with private bottling of BT from Market Square (Tallahassee) while sitting on 6th floor balcony of Ft Walton Beach condo. Darn fine smoke, bourbon and view.

Tatuaje Fausto paired with private bottling of BT from Market Square (Tallahassee) while sitting on 6th floor balcony of Ft Walton Beach condo. Darn fine smoke, bourbon and view.

Hard to do better than that, Tom. Sounds great!

:toast:

Just sampling my year old pack of Quintero Brevas the last few days. Just delightful. 5 down 20 To go. Gonna have pace myself. Didn't see the potential in these.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!