What Should You Start Hoarding Now?

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Anybody think there's a market for a "whiskey hoarders" reality show?

Maybe we could all put a few dollars towards upgrading this site so members could upload video content of their hoards for viewing?

Maybe we could all put a few dollars towards upgrading this site so members could upload video content of their hoards for viewing?

It's pretty simple to use a third party site to host the video. Mediafire, Vimeo, etc.

Would it really be wise to post video? Considering the extent of some bourbon collections on this board, some of our members could be ordered into straight jackets. One member, who shall go unnamed, has resorted to pushing cases of bourbon back into his crawl space to hide them from his wife. :slappin:

Wish I could have used that option.....but we don't have a crawl space (and she's more likely to look in the rafters than me for anything). Forced me to face the consequences for all my purchases!

Tom

Would it really be wise to post video? Considering the extent of some bourbon collections on this board, some of our members could be ordered into straight jackets. One member, who shall go unnamed, has resorted to pushing cases of bourbon back into his crawl space to hide them from his wife. :slappin:

Wow, that is sad. Hopefully she let's him have his pants back occasionally! :slappin:

I do not have a bunker (does 5 or 6 bottles qualify as a "Whiskey Bunker" the same as 5 or 6 "Black Rifles" qualifies as an arsenal?) but the show could follow me when I get home and scour the home turf for dustys and build one.

• 3 weeks later...
Surprisingly, I can't find the current Old Fitz BIB release. I can find the SW Old Fitz BIB pretty easily so that's what's in my bunker in large supply.

oh if only i had this problem!:cry:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.