Looking for new glass bottles

callmeox
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I remember a thread here in the last few months where a member was going to split a bottle of Pappy 23 with a couple of friends. I believe that someone posted a site where they purchase new empty bottles that one can use for vatting, giving samples to friends and such, but I can't seem to find it at all.

I'm tired of loaning out my one good flask which never gets returned in a timely fashion, so I would like to buy some glass bottles in the 3-4 ounce range for this purpose.

I searched the forums here and with Google and I can't find the site that was referenced. Can someone (perhaps our resident vatting experts) assist?

Thanks in advance.

Checked out specialty bottles link above. Great idea to give a sample of bourbon or whatever to someone. I think I'm gonna order an assortment. Note that they also come in dark amber and cobalt blue.

The dropper or atomizer would even be good for vermouth.

thanks for the links, gents. I'll be looking to place an order this week

• 6 months later...
So thats where you got those at, I was wondering where you came up with those bottles from.

Thanks again Paul

You my friend, are a gem! I've been looking for a distributor like this for a long time. Thanks! BB

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.