Buffalo Trace Releases

Speedy_John
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Just received this by email, as I'm sure others of you have. But, I thought I'd post it anyway since it's always nice to get the "official word" on suspected good news. It confirms what has been talked about recently in this forum: a barrel-proof whiskey from Buffalo Trace. Suddenly, I can't wait for October to arrive grin.gif

http://www.straightbourbon.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=release&Number=9195&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1

SJ

It says they will ship in early october... That misses those of use at the bourbon festival by mere days... I was hoping to take a few bottles home with me, because who knows if we will ever be able to get it over here...

Oh well... There's always mail order...

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tired the Stagg bottling yet? I am putting in my Christmas order with my sister and want to know whether I should have her get one or two bottles. BTW, how much does it cost?

Alot of us did at the Buffalo Trace distillery during the Bourbon Festival. It should be priced the same they say as the WLWeller 19 yo The Sazerac 18 and Eagle Rare 17 Yo about 43-45 dollars. This whiskey by itself in my opinion would have made the whole trip worthwhile. I intend to buy as much as I can afford while the supply lasts. I got some info the other day that it will be bottled on the 15th of November and should be in the Louisville Ky market by Dec 1 . smirk.gif

I'm not sure of the cost, but I do know that when this bottling is released, it is a must buy. Tried it at Whiskyfest, and absolutely loved it! Buffalo Trace reps told me that it would be available in about another month.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.