"Bardstown Survival Guide"

MurphyDawg
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Just want to know if there is anything that the "seasoned veterans" of th Bourbon Festival would suggest I bring along that I may not be thinking of:

So far the list includes:

Me

My Wife

Clothes

Money/Plastic/Checkbook

Notepad (for impromptu tasting notes)

Extra Pants

I am amped to go and looking for suggestions. . . .

TomC

I have been to every Kentucky Bourbon Festival........We have been very lucky in the past several years.....I remember several years in a row that it rained....and rained...and rained........Soooooooooo better pack a umbrella.....just in case....You will need portable chairs.... or a blanket to set on.... for the garden.....you can drink inside the (garden) fenced in area...The garden is front row seating to the concert area........This year the Kentucky Headhunters will perform on Saturday night.......Everybody and his brother will be there....It gonna be one of the biggest parties in town.....It's free.....

Bettye Jo

Hey Folks! Looking real forward to meeting everyone.

I'm not trying to scare anyone, but I thought I'd give you a little heads up about the bug spray. Pack a can of Deep Woods OFF or sumthin comparable. We have a small mosquito problem going on right now... blush.gif If all goes as planned, the alcohol should act as a natural repellant but...jus' in case.

Let's Party!

Beej

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.