The earliest picture taken at Heaven Hill

boone
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

This is the earliest picture taken at Heaven Hill.....the smaller version----will be in the visitor center.....

This photo.... enlarged to poster size......... will be in my booth this year along 7 others...This is my family.....I have covered the frame with foam and fabric....The embroidery is gold metalic thread which say's---The First Master Distiller....at the bottom it says Joseph L. Beam (right) was the firm's original incorporator and servered as the first Master Distiller.....This man is my great-grandfather.....the other man is my grand-father Harry Beam.....When you come to the Heaven Hill booth be prepared to step back into time....as I have some of the most important pictures that are of the earliest days of Heaven Hill up to the present day Board of Directors and Master Distiller---- Parker and Craig-----I have worked very hard on this project...harder that I have on anything------Most of you know me....I never do anything half-ass....especially when it's about my heritage.....

Bettye Jo

P.S. Look how big the mash tub is!

post-20-14489811081711_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.