Has anyone used the Sam Adams glass?

Jono
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

http://www.ibabuzz.com/bottomsup/2008/05/20/a-detailed-look-at-the-sam-adams-beer-glass/

A detailed look at the Sam Adams beer glass

By William Brand

Tuesday, May 20th, 2008 at 8:52 pm in Uncategorized.

I have started to see tv commercials with it.....interesting look at the "science behind the form."

I have not tried it but a lot of beer geeks have positive things to say about it.

• 3 weeks later...

I got one when my Extra Stout won 3rd, but I don't know if it does everything they say. It's a cool glass though. I'll have to do a side by side with a normal pint glass and try to see if there's a difference.

Looks like the old Coca-Cola Bell Shaped Glass. 99 cents with the purchase of a quarter pounder and large drink at McDonald's.

Looks like the old Coca-Cola Bell Shaped Glass. 99 cents with the purchase of a quarter pounder and large drink at McDonald's.

I guess that means you don't have one?

I guess that means you don't have one?

I passed on this one. Too much science for me! :D I do have my old Coke glass, however. Can't say I've had a beer out of it, though.

My buddy has one, the bubbles coming up off the etched ring is an interesting phenomena.

Other than that it's just a glass.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.