Ladies of the Temperance Movement

OscarV
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Here is a great pic of the Ladies of the Temperance Movement.

After checking out these babes I'm glad I have plenty of bourbon bunkered away to poison my lips.

post-1534-14489815894934_thumb.jpg

post-1534-14489815894934_thumb.jpg

Indeed. Your comment reminds me of something Churchill once said. He was speaking before some sort of crowd when a woman stood up and shouted, "If you were my husband, I'd poison you!" Churchill stopped and replied, "If you were my wife, I'd take it."

Tim

I wonder how many, if any, in that group were married. 'Cuz they look like a gaggle of bitter old maids.

Sorry to drag the thread off topic; Churchill had some of the greatest quotes of all time and was a notorious imbiber.

We all probably remember the story about the time, while attending some party or function, he came out of the bathroom before he'd zipped up. A woman saw him and confidentially remarked, "Why, Mr. Churchill, your thing is sticking out!" Churchill's reply: "Madam, don't flatter yourself. It is HANGING out."

Cheers!

Indeed. Your comment reminds me of something Churchill once said. He was speaking before some sort of crowd when a woman stood up and shouted, "If you were my husband, I'd poison you!" Churchill stopped and replied, "If you were my wife, I'd take it."

Tim

"Lips that touch liquor shall not touch ours"

PASS THE BOOZE!!!

Another great Churchill story was after he had made some off hand comment to a woman she said, "Sir, you're drunk?" to which he replied "Yes madam, and you're ugly. But in the morning I'll be sober."

FUGLY, just Fugly.

Most of them look like ugly men dressed in drag.

:puke:

Here is a great pic of the Ladies of the Temperance Movement.

After checking out these babes I'm glad I have plenty of bourbon bunkered away to poison my lips.

Some of the 72 virgins that await jihadists....

I bet they advocated temperence in all areas of life...if not straight out celibacy.

[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Jono, that's your best post ever!

I'm not being cynical or just b.s.'ing.

That was f'ing rich.

Yeah, lost in translation: it wasn't 'virgins' they would receive, it was 'raisins' :slappin:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.