BOTM 1/10 Weller 12 Year Old

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I never looked at it that way. Sound advice. Two 4 ounce bottles are filled and will be tried in 1 wk. intervals if the remaing bottle lasts that long.

I'd never located a bottle either...until last night. If you're in the Louisville area, Old Town Liquors on Bardstown Rd has a nice supply right now. They were $23-24 if I'm not mistaken.

I'm a huge fan of Old Weller Antique. So when I saw the 12 year at the Liquor Barn a few weeks ago, I grabbed five magnums. Or would that be magna? Whichever.

Point is, it has come in mighty handy. I like my bourbon neat, and the George T. Stagg is kinda stiff for sippin' @143 proof. So I decided to mix it approximately 50/50 with the 12 year Weller. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Enjoying a pour of this now. Also liked the SR very much. Next up, I look forward to trying the 107!

• 3 weeks later...

finally acquired a few bottles of this but had to order it from across the country. Man I am loving this bourbon.

Why is this so hard to come by? Any plans to increase production?

Donno why we are not allowed to have this on the list. Have Special Reserve 45% and Antique 53.5% but no 12.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.