Stogies & Birthday Bourbon!

Guest **DONOTDELETE**
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Hey! Its my birthday! I'm smoking an Arturo Fuente Hemingway 'Short Story" and drinking Old Forester's Birthday Bourbon. Happy Birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday Arturo Fuente! Happy birthday to me! You go Ernie! Great pairing. So don't take my word for it, Grab yourself a glass of 'Birthday Bourbon' and stoke up a 'Short Story' - then tell me I'm a-liein'!

Happy Birthday Linn! cool.gif I was going to say enjoy your day, and it looks like you are already! Have a great one my friend!

Happy Birthday Linn! Hope all goes well for you in the comming year.

Happy birthday Linn. My 35th is coming up on Wednesday and the OFBB is exactly what I plan to celebrate it with.

Well if you are running out of steam, you do a good job hiding it!

Happy B-day and many more to come!

This B-day Bourbon toast is for you!

BLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

TomC

Linn,

Birthday Bourbon on your birthday. Now someone has to come with a Valentine's Day Bourbon, A Tax Day Bourbon, A

Father's Day Bourbon..........

Or we can just dring Stagg and Birthday Bourbon till its gone.

Keep Pourin' and Smokin'

grin.gifgrin.gif

A late Happy Bday but but I just joined so what the hell.What a good paring. Hemi short story's are some tasty little buggers! And they do go very well with OF birthday Bourbon!! This is a combo to enjoy frequently!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.