Finally!

White Dog
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Finally, someone has the guts to label a LDI sourced Rye as being "Indiana Straight Rye Whiskey."

Our favorite bottling company in Bardstown will be coming out with an unfiltered, barrel-proof Indiana Straight Rye Whiskey under the Willet label. Should be hitting stores in 1 to 2 weeks, as told to me by a little bird sitting on my shoulder. It will be less than 4 years, so actual age will be stated.

Suggested retail of $35. I know that Drew would tell me that's none of my business, but I'm still excited. Any new Rye on the market is exciting. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Well that is good news.

Maybe Drew can convince them to keep some in the barrels a little longer for future releases.

Well that is good news.

Maybe Drew can convince them to keep some in the barrels a little longer for future releases.

Thank you for clarifying the procedural point. You were correct in my usage of the word them but I obviously did not think it through.

However we can get more aged Rye, whomever, make it so.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.