Maker's Mark Bourbon Chocolate Bread Pudding

TomFischer
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Bill Samuels, Jr. just shared this with us. In case you are looking for the perfect sweet Bourbon treat to make for YOUR Valentine tonight...

Bourbon Chocolate Bread Pudding

2 cups whole milk

4 eggs

1/3 cup Maker’s Mark Bourbon

8 ounces 72% dark chocolate, chopped

4 cups day-old French bread cubes (packed)

1/2 cup turbinado sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Whisk together milk, eggs, and bourbon. In a large bowl, combine the liquids with the chocolate, bread cubes, and sugar. Toss to coat and set aside to soak for about 45 minutes, gently stirring once or twice.

Bill Samuels, Jr. just shared this with us. In case you are looking for the perfect sweet Bourbon treat to make for YOUR Valentine tonight...

Bourbon Chocolate Bread Pudding

2 cups whole milk

4 eggs

1/3 cup Maker’s Mark Bourbon

8 ounces 72% dark chocolate, chopped

4 cups day-old French bread cubes (packed)

1/2 cup turbinado sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Whisk together milk, eggs, and bourbon. In a large bowl, combine the liquids with the chocolate, bread cubes, and sugar. Toss to coat and set aside to soak for about 45 minutes, gently stirring once or twice.

How long do you cook it?

How long do you cook it?

I was thinking the same thing when I read the Ambassador E-mail this morning. I guess until we get another e-mail telling us to take it out of the oven.

From the comments section:

"Sorry about that guys. To finish out the recipe, put all the bourbon goodness into a 13×9 baking dish and pop it in the preheated oven for an hour"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.