Sancho and Stagg

jeff
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Tonight I decided to do a little houskeeping in the humidor. I decided upon a Sancho Panza. I don't know which one exactly, but pretty close to a corona in size that has been box-pressed into a nice square shape. Sancho Panza is a Honduran cigar house. At first it lit unevenly and was a very tight draw. There were some initial bitterness that had me rethinking this choice and heading back for an H. Upman that I have been eyeing for a couple of days. But then something happened. The cigar suddenly became easy to draw with clouds of beautiful smoke that danced around my face. The bitterness all but dissapeared giving way to a wonderful earthy pure-tobacco flavor that was a little bit of heaven on earth. The very full-bodied flavors complemented the Stagg quite nicely. The cigar made even more pronounced the tobacco nuances in the Stagg. At the height on my enjoyment I was sure that all was right with the world and that if all the world leaders could be here with me on my deck drinking Stagg and smoking a Sancho, that there would be no need for a UN or military forces to keep the peace. We would all be brothers and sisters in the smoke smirk.gif

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Yes Jeff that's the way I've found every Sancho Panza to be. They start out a bit rough and then sweeten up and smoke right. I've got a few double maduros that I have to be in the mood for in order to really enjoy them. I'm letting them age for now, but your post is tempting. I agree with you that a bottle of George T. Stagg and good cigar can solve most anything. - Linn

LOL grin.gif

Actually I had not consumed all that much of my Stagg by this point, although your thought did cross my mind. I am glad to read that Linn's experiences with Sancho Panza have been similar.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.