Be sure to eat your berries...

Jono
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703280904576246854013624530.html?mod=WSJ_hp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsSecond

BUSINESS

APRIL 7, 2011

Strawberries Fight Cancer (esophageal), Study Finds

Alcohol drinkers and smokers be sure to eat your colorful fruits etc.

The test group drank 30 grams of freeze-dried strawberries (higher potency than fresh) dissolved in a glass of water twice daily for a total of 60 grams a day for six months.

Preexisting pre-cancerous lesions improved.

APRIL 7, 2011

Strawberries Fight Cancer (esophageal), Study Finds

[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Today they do, next week someone will come out with a study that says they cause cancer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I take my berries with vitamins A, D and vitamin K2, specifically the MK-4 isoform (menatetrenone) aka (activator X).

A couple big handfulls of partialy frozen berries and enough raw cream, about a pint, to make a smoothy. MM good.....

If I added some OWA I guess I'd have a five dollar shake. Well, maybe nine dollars. Inflation...........

I take my berries with vitamins A, D and vitamin K2, specifically the MK-4 isoform (menatetrenone) aka (activator X).

A couple big handfulls of partialy frozen berries and enough raw cream, about a pint, to make a smoothy. MM good.....

If I added some OWA I guess I'd have a five dollar shake. Well, maybe nine dollars. Inflation...........

Damn, I'll have to try this. Just need to buy some cream, and put the blender in the dishwasher.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.