Box Split?

Guest **DONOTDELETE**
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

What do you have in mind? I had my first Hemingway the other night so I might now be interested. BTW, are you supposed to cut of the "nipple" on these or just light it as is?

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

ACK! No. Yes. HoOhOhld on there Bobalouie! Jeff all Hemingways are perfectos. Difficult to roll. Easy to light. One match does it. You light the open end or foot. You clip the closed end or cap. Do not cut both ends. And Yes I'd love to split a box of Hemingway Classic's. If we can find them they should run about $165 - $175 per box. - Linn cool.gif

That's what I did, just wanted to be sure as that was my first perfecto. I'll see what they go for at Schwab's and Liquor Barn.

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Good deal Jeff. I can find slightly better prices on the 'net, but they are always listed as 'out of stock' and 'call for availability'. Add on shipping and handling charges and - POOF - two hundred smackers a box! Why must everything a man likes cost so damn much??? confused.gif - Linn

Schwabs is out of the Classic but has boxes of the Signature for $155. This is the one I smoked and enjoyed it a lot. What do you think?

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

HUZZAH! Just bought a box of Padron Churchills with a natural EMS (English Market System) wrapper. Being a heavy smoker (not to mention drinker) I like to deeply inhale the smoke. I know you're not supposed to that, but I do anyway. I just love nati Pardons. They are the closest thing to true Habanos that you can (legaly) get. Any one for a box split? I can do halfsies or three four packs. Let me know. - Linn cool.gif

• 6 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.