Bourbon Country Reader on Kindle.

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Good deal. Looking forward to reading my first issue using my wife's Kindle.

I bought my wife a kindle for her birthday checked it all out before hand. I was so excited I thought she is going to love this as she is a big reader. Contrary to what Amazon and Sprint said we are in a sprint dead zone. The thing has set it the box ever since.

I toyed with the idea of getting some type of tablet/e reader for my wife, but she said she prefers, regular old books. :rolleyes: What can I say? I guess I'll have to rely on paper media too. Speaking of which..... my wife went to the book store last night while I was at bowling. She bought herself a book, and me the latest copy of Whisky Magazine. I reckon I'll keep her for another 30 years. :grin:

FWIW, there were no less than four articles in this issue written by Mr. Cowdery. Way to go Chuck. Very nice job. :bowdown:

Joe

I bought my wife a kindle for her birthday checked it all out before hand. I was so excited I thought she is going to love this as she is a big reader. Contrary to what Amazon and Sprint said we are in a sprint dead zone. The thing has set it the box ever since.

Most people I know use them with their home wi-fi, not the cell network.

The first editions ? And how do you do that ?

The early Kindles and Nooks were either 3g+WiFi or WiFi only, so you should br able tp hook it up for home use if you have wireless internet.

If you think about it, bring it to Bardstown with the charger and such and we can fiddle with it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.