rittenhouse sb in regular bottle w green lettering?

trumpstylz
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Probably about 40.00. would load up if ordering and save on shipping!

Thomas

looks to be about right. It's about as much as the bottle.

If this is coming to market, I would think Binnys or Party Source could jump on the band wagon and get some too!

Thomas

I don't think this is a Single Barrel, just a personalized label for a store in Europe.

From their website:

"A special release of Rittenhouse's excellent 100 proof rye whiskey, bottled from a single cask and selected by us here at The Whisky Exchange."

You're really considering dropping 42 bucks plus shipping for a 700 of Ritt BiB? Even with free shipping that's outrageous.

Yikes.

I'll take one of every color! Excuse me? does the bottle come in cornflower blue? excuse me? hello?:slappin:

You're really considering dropping 42 bucks plus shipping for a 700 of Ritt BiB? Even with free shipping that's outrageous.

Yeah, I think it would only be a worthwhile option for someone traveling in the UK. The regular rittenhouse on the website was 26 or 27 (pounds).

But then, it is a single barrel, so you never know- it might knock your socks off.

Maybe Hansell or Cowdery can secure a bottle on the expense account and let us know what they think of it. :grin:

>I've had the pleasure of trying several og TWE's own bottlings and I have to say that on average you won't really find better whisk(e)y out there. Some of their prior bottlings have allready reached legendary status. It's very interesting to see if they can continue their quality level with rye bottlings!

31£ is extremely cheap, it's like getting a bottle for free :-)

Steffen

• 2 weeks later...
Just got this in the house

It has a banana nose and flavour, is very laid back (not hot) and very drinkable

Steffen

Have you had the regular BIB Rittenhouse? If so, how does it compare? I love Rittenhouse for the price (I've seen it as low as $13.99), but can't imagine it being worth the price including shipping.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.