Old Forester's New Look

jeff
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Thanks Jeff. I like the clean look and family resemblance to Birthday bourbon.

Omar

"...had exactly the same characteristics - in every category - as the Wild Turkey Rare Breed."

- Wine Enthusiast Magazine - 2001

I got this quote from the "Critical Acclaim" section of that link. While I LOVE old forester (a GREAT Value), I am drinking Rare Breed right now, and I must say that is a bit of a stretch. As far as the bottle goes, If they dont raise the price, I think that the new bottling is a fitting remake to a generally unappreciated brand, and that it may spark an increase in sales with the stylish new label.

TomC

• 2 months later...

Hi Jeff,

Have you seen the black diamond Forester (pictured on left below). The white diamond bottle you alerted us to is the standard 86 pr., guessing the black diamond is the 100 pr. expression.

Also, how much does Forester cost now w/ the new clear labels?

http://www.courier-journal.com/business/news2003/06/25/biz-front-brown25-4443.html

Thanx

Omar

I have only seen the 1.5L "White Label" here in Lexington, and the price seems comparable to the previous package.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.