The SB Blend.... Best ratio of OWA & Weller 12???

Tico
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I will dutifully continue drinking in the name of research and science.

Inspirational words Ryan, very commendable.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a name for a blend of P$%&y 15 and P$%&y 20? The 15 is just not my cup of tea and I'm trying to find ways to get through this bottle.

Is there a name for a blend of P$%&y 15 and P$%&y 20? The 15 is just not my cup of tea and I'm trying to find ways to get through this bottle.

Would it be P$%&y 17 1/2 ? :lol:

Just saying, when you do that it doesn't look like Pappy. It looks like you better hope it's P$%&Y 18.

In my desire to stop talking about Pappy, it seems I have inadvertently attracted the attention of law enforcement.

Finally tried this. Blended OWA from '06 with current Weller 12. It's delicious. With everyone saying it gets better with time, I'm excited about this.

Glad you had good results Pete. This is something we can all do to increase both our enjoyment and understanding of Bourbon.

In my desire to stop talking about Pappy, it seems I have inadvertently attracted the attention of law enforcement.

Did Chris Hanson from NBC greet you in the kitchen? :lol:

My recent vattings have been 1.75s of OWA and 2 x 750 Weller 12. So far, so good.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.