Cigarillos

KYPayne
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Are there any quality Cigarillos? Long filled ect.? I know that many cigar companies make very small versions of their own cigars, but these aren't labeled as cigarillos.

• 4 weeks later...

Cigarello means "small cigar". That being said most cigars (that I am familiar with) that call themselves Cigarello are chopped tobacco (or cigarette tobacco), which is why some of the better brands avoid that name and connotation. (Ashton is an exception)

Jay is correct as far as I know, but depending how small you are looking for, some companies do put out petit coronas that are not chopped filler; may be worth looking into

Jay is correct as far as I know, but depending how small you are looking for, some companies do put out petit coronas that are not chopped filler; may be worth looking into

Thanks for clarifying, that is what I was trying to say. A petite corona or other name is used often with the better (long filler) version of Cigarellos, because they don't want to be thought of in the same light as Swisher Sweets, and White Owl and other cheap junk.

• 2 months later...

Suggestion: Old Fashioned Chico Cameroons or Naturals.

Hard to find, but they are Partagas and somebody else's seconds. I have really enjoyed them. Cheap ($25 for 50) at Mike's Cigars.. and tasty. Much better than anything else I've had in the size. Bigger than small cigarillos, maybe a half-hour smoke. Similar in size to Rocky Patel's Vintage tins.

My go-to quick smoke.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.