Plenty of WT 101 Rye out here...

mrviognier
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

FWIW, I still see quite a bit of this rare bird out here in Utah's State stores. $23.95 a 750ml. If anyone's interested in me picking up a few for their bunker, let me know. I'm out here at least one week a month...

I know of a couple stores in the Salt Lake area that still have the 101, but unfortunately I think that what's on the shelves is what's left; I also know of several stores that have the 81 in the place of the 101 now so it seems there's no 101 left in the DABC warehouse.

This thread reminded me to pick up another one during my lunch break today. Glad to have a few bunkered and maybe I'll pick up a couple more before they're all gone.

I'm still seeing it on the shelves of several stores in Indiana. It's more like the high $20s on price. I have a couple saved, but anymore I go for the Ritt, Willett, or Bulit...

I have a few put back and know where there a few more are to be found near me.

Haven't seen any in Honolulu for 2 months - it's probably all gone, but I should check Waikiki for strays.

Seems like Waikiki might be a good place to look. Mid shelf rye whiskey is probably not the top choice of tourists.

5 oz left still kicking myself for not buying more when I got that bottle. all gone on my side of town. Bulliett the only rye available

Bought three bottles that I put in the 8-btl sample case I use for work. Got home from the airport & found two bottles broken. In the 130+ flights I've checked this case, this is the only time I've found broken bottles. Damn.

Went to a store today in remote Iowa that had over a dozen bottles at $21.99,there is still plenty to be had in the Tri-State area from what I've seen.

I'd like to know where, if it's on Oahu.

It's over at Ewa Pantry in Ewa Beach. If you have never been there you should go. Biggest selection of hard liquors on Oahu as far as I have seen.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.