jeff

Roll Call

stoopsie

I am gonna enjoy a nice cigar today.  Who is with me?

BugleBoy

Very tempting...

BDanner

I am a couple months into my cigar journey. I'm trying to limit myself to one or two a week, but I really enjoy them. If it weren't for the woman to whom I'm related by marriage I definitely could smoke on every night. I still am struggling to find a bourbon to pair with my cigar. Perhaps I was expecting too much (I was expecting a transcendental experience) but I find the cigar diminishes my enjoyment of the bourbon and vice versa. Any suggestions on pairings to get me started?

Vosgar

BDanner
9 hours ago, Vosgar said:

Great info......Thanks!

firerat

One of my mechanics went to Havanna for a few days and brought me back a few Montecristo #2's!!

I hope they are authentic. I had someone gift me a box of Cohibas that were clearly knock-offs. Good knock-offs mind you, but not the real deal.

Bubba-Nj

Just so happen to be enjoying a Padilla Habano Barber Poll with a glencairn of Elijah Craig tonight. I've been enjoying fine cigars for a good 20 + years now. Got most of my brother's in-law into them too. And 1 of them got me into bourbon, finally. My favorite herfs are after a good meal with the whole family!

FatherOfPugs

Been enjoying cigars for around 15 years now. Romeo Y Julieta Churchills are my favorite, followed by the new Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de San Juan. 

WhiskyActual60

Just recently getting back to smoking a fine cigar... Have a few lurking in a humidor and they’ve actually held up well (don’t ask me how, it’s been YEARS). In any event the first one I pulled out was a Padron Serie 1926. Paired that with a neat bourbon (sadly I wasn’t paying attention to which one!) and the combo bell me away. Absolute heaven.

• I like it 2

Sven Heuchert

E.H Taylor Small Batch & Crowned Heads J.D Howard Reserve