Tray Zoeller

Guest **DONOTDELETE**
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Hi Tray!

I've never heard of McLain & Kyne. Here's a few questions for you.

1) When did you start up your operation?

2) Are you a true distiller or a bottler?

3) I've never heard of Jefferson's Reserve or Sam Huston. How long have they been on the market and how much do they cost?

4) Your bourbons are not available in Virginia. Why not?

That's all for now. Thanks.

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

Hi Linn,

I've been waiting for Mr. Zoeller to answer. I know Sam H. is a label I found when I wandered into Even Kulsveen's and shot those photos so, it's my guess that Even bottles that one. Where are you Tray? Who are you Tray? Please talk to us...we don't bite (well, nip a little maybe but never bite...:o)

Bj

Blowin' smoke in Bardstown

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

BJ Tray's silence is deafening. We are blessed to have you as our woman on the scene. You have a taste for adventure and your cladstine intelligence gathering operations have added much to our forum. You deserve a medal!

Linn Spencer

Trey, Trey went away come again some other day!!!!!!!!! Or week, Or MONTH, OR YEAR. Who is he?

boone

Linn,

Awww Shucks (she blushes)...thank you kind sir. I stand at the ready to complete whatever mission the group chooses for me next. I am however, unworthy of a medal and more than a little frightened when someone wants to give me what I deserve wink.gif.

Scully

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Brenda,

If Trey only knew how good looking you are, then he would be begging for a chance to be bitten!! Come on up to D Marie's with us one day and I will buy you a little nip of bourbon.

Mike Veach

Hey Mike!

Honey...you're too kind. I also remember we were tasting Bourbon the afternoon we met....:o)

I'm looking forward to taking you up on that 'little nip' soon. I plan to get a room...maybe a cab would be cheaper...the only thing I'm sure of is...if I nip as much as I'd like to, I'll be most amusing...:o)

By the way, I have shots from the tasting. If I put them up for the group to see, would you consider writing captions for me? I'm sure everyone would love to hear about the day from your point of view. All I did was walk around with a camera and a big, stupid grin on my face....:o)

Looking forward to D Marie's,

Beej

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Brenda,

If you want to post the pictures I would be happy to help anyway I could, But remember most of my time was spent in the same room with Julian, Elmer, Stuart, and Johnathan so I am sure you have a better idea what was going on at the event as whole than I do. Tasting 40 whiskeys in one day was a bit much, especially since only about 20% of them were bourbons.

Mike Veach

P.S.

I am always ready to go to D Marie's so just let me know when you want to go.

Hey guys (and gals),

I've been trying to reach Trey for the last week or so but have been unable to do so. I assume he is currently preoccupied with vacation or out of town business or what have you, so I have chosen to be patient. Trust me, the man exists.

Though Chuck beat me to it, his name is Trey as in, well, Trey. A "tray" is a flat shallow container or receptacle used for carrying, holding, or displaying articles. Incapable of consuming or producing bourbon, it's existence is relatively inconsequential in the overall scheme of things. The one truly redeeming attribute of a "tray" (and you're gonna love this Linn) is that it appears exactly 30 entries before "trebuchet" in Webster's College Dictionary, and trebuchet's are definitely cool.

Cheers,

Jim Butler

Straightbourbon.com

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

As always Jim you are so right. While the whereabouts of Trey "Three Spot Domino" Zoeller are shady at best, I do so enjoy hurling missiles with a medieval engine of war such as the French trebuchet. "Everybody must get stoned".

Linn Spencer

Mike,

Your are sooooo right!! Cool!!! Medieval warfare and Bob Dylan in the same post!!!!

I've got this mental picture of Linn kicked back (with bloodshot eyes) drinking Bourbon, listening to Dylan blasting on the boombox and chucking big rocks at things...I'll be giggling for days...:o)

I'll let you know when I get those photos up. Mary Nancy has a group shot she said I could have a copy of and I took individual room shots of all 3 rooms.

We'll get to DMarie's in the next few weeks. This weekend I'll be forced (they're gonna have to twist my arm...:o) to drink lots of green beer. St. Paddy's Day is my birthday. If I had known I was gonna live this long, I would have definately taken better care of myself...

My guess is our friend Trey is a III. As in, _____Zoeller, III and Trey is a nickname maybe? I hope he tunes in soon...now I'm all curious.

At last, a companion bottling for OMF. Another in our exclusive line of "small mind" bourbons.

Old Siege Engine 800 YO

"Wind it up and see how far you can hurl"

Cheers,

Jim Butler

Straightbourbon.com

Brenda,

That thought occured to me as well, and he may very well be the third of his kind. He signs his name that way though, and I know someone else by that name who isnt cubed.

Guess we'll just have to wait for the man himself to tell us.

Cheers,

Jim Butler

Straightbourbon.com

Where is John Lipman? Have not heard anything from him for a long time.

boone

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Hi Boone!

John has finally returned to the forum! He has been working on updating the bourbon web pages since our trip out to see ya'll in Kentucky the other week!

Thanks again for a wonderful tour of Heaven Hill! We had a great time!

~Linda~

http://w3.one.net/~jeffelle/whiskey

BJ Happy Birthday AND Happy St. Patrick's day. I'd say away from green beer, though. A good pint of Harp, Caffrey's, Murphy's, (I'd say Guiness but it's not my favorite) should never be colored green. Usually the green beer in a bar is Natural Light or Keystone or some other (pardon me) swill.

Greg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.