Whiskey Rocks Glasses

Mr Torrence
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Who on here collects whiskey rocks glasses? I've noticed i've got a small collection growing.

• 2 weeks later...
Who on here collects whiskey rocks glasses? I've noticed i've got a small collection growing.

I don't collect but I do accumulate--typically from distillery visits and Christmas gift sets. My favorites are WT glasses from the distillery. They are large, have a nice heavy base, and taper in so that there is more nose than with regular rocks glasses.

• 2 weeks later...

As Flyfish said, I also accumulate rather than actively collect. I've got a few rocks glasses I like and a handful of Glencairns. I do scout around for cool glasses when I'm in a place that sells them. I tend to favor interesting design over memorabilia factors.

Good glassware does enhance the experience of good bourbon and it's nice to have a few different styles of glasses on hand when you don't feel like a Glennie, i.e.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

I do and if anyone knows where I could get some old Four Roses glasses with the red roses in the bottom,i would appreciate it.

Also would like some Blantons glasses but cannot get them to respond to my calls to see about availability..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.