250,000 Scovilles Vodka

LostBottle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Wow, that sounds like a straight Haberno juice infusion.

Edited by fishnbowljoe

The reviews are priceless. The words painful, burning, scorching, blast furnace, and napalm are all used.

Haven't had the 250,000 Scoville one yet, but I do have a bottle of the 100,000 Scovilles....which makes enough of an impression.

I tried Tom's 100K and it was a religious experience... it made me believe in hell. I hadn't drank milk in probably 15 years, but I guzzled (and gargled and swished) milk that night!

I tried Tom's 100K and it was a religious experience... it made me believe in hell. I hadn't drank milk in probably 15 years, but I guzzled (and gargled and swished) milk that night!

I should recommend this to the East Coast Grill staff in Cambridge MA for their Hotter Than Hell nights...

One classic appetizer on the menu is the Russian Roulette Pork Meatballs, an assortment that's ordered by the table. They arrive randomly arranged, low heat to super hot, and unlabeled. One per diner... try your luck!

They recently retired their hottest dish, Pasta From Hell (recipe: http://www.starchefs.com/chefs/CSchlesinger/html/recipe_08.shtml) , probably because of too many ambulance calls.

If I ever find myself in Cambridge I will definitely look that place up. Sounds right up my alley.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.