Father's Day Gift

jersey12
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Saw this cool set when at the mall today and my wife decided to make it an early Father's Day gift. Should be perfect for the blind tastings I like to do from time to time. Anybody else have their eye on anything that would make a good Father's Day gift?

post-8011-1448981904935_thumb.jpg

post-8011-1448981904935_thumb.jpg

That does look like a nifty set!

I already took care of Father's Day with a single barrel/private selection of EC12 by these folks who have excellent taste :grin:

Although when I saw this, I thought he would get a kick out of it . . . and then we'd both get a swift kick from my mom, so thought better of it :lol:

I already took care of Father's Day with a single barrel/private selection of EC12 by these folks who have excellent taste :grin:

Although when I saw this, I thought he would get a kick out of it . . . and then we'd both get a swift kick from my mom, so thought better of it :lol:

The dark side of Amazon strikes again!

Had my mom pick some Crown Royal up for my dad on my behalf. It was either that or a pair of socks...figured he'd prefer the Crown.

Thanks! It is supposed to be for beer but I think it will do quite nicely for whiskey.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.