Sign in to follow this  
VAGentleman

Jack Daniels Sinatra Select

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Frodo

Tried it recently - a WOW whisky for me. Totally worth a $150 price tag IMHO...

R-Savage

Yeah this is 393.00 up here in alberta. I think I will be passing on this one.

BigBoldBully

Seems like false advertising to me, as I totally doubt that Sinatra selected any of the barrels.

MTNBourbon

I can also vouch that the JD Single Barrel is a few notches above the JD Black Label and goes for around $50 in UT. The prices for the Sinatra Select are out of my reach. Sure would like to try it though.

Enoch

I tried this last night at a Brown-Forman dinner. Tasty but not worth the cost. Funny thing... the young B-F rep said it was named because of the close friendship between Frank and Jack. HMMMM I guess they used a Medium because Frank was born after Jack died.

BigRich
I tried this last night at a Brown-Forman dinner. Tasty but not worth the cost. Funny thing... the young B-F rep said it was named because of the close friendship between Frank and Jack. HMMMM I guess they used a Medium because Frank was born after Jack died.

Not necessarily. I have what I would call a "close friendship" with many of my whiskeys!

squire

I count both Jack and George among my old acquaintances.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.