Elmer T. Lee CD

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Buffalo Trace continues to raise the bar.

They have produced and are making available a lengthy video interview with Elmer T. Lee, Master Distiller Emeritus. Yes, its purpose is to promote the Buffalo Trace Distillery and brand, but it also does a significant service in recording the wisdom of this important senior industry leader. I haven't watched it all, but what I have seen is authentic, frank and thorough. There are a couple of bumps, but overall it is a first quality production.

You can view the whole thing on the Buffalo Trace Web Site or ask the PR department for the CD.

Have patience, I received the CD in the mail about a week ago (ordered in early August). Very nicely packaged, and accompanied by a very friendly letter from their PR department, true Kentucky hospitality.

One minor glitch, the disk program only runs on a PC and I have a Mac, but if Mac users open the CD, there is a folder with all of the quicktime movies which CAN be viewed one by one. There is also one movie on the disk which contains the entire production. A very well done promotion, IMO>

toast.gif

Dave

Dave,

I think the DVD is great.

I'm not positive of this, but I'm pretty sure the fella to the left of Elmer T., on the front of the jacket, is Monty Stephens (aka Hollywood). He's the guy using the thief right here:

thief

We got to meet him at the tasting. Now I know why they call him Hollywood... lol.gif.

Bj

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.