Northern Kentucky

mbroo5880i
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

My wife and I and some friends are heading over to Cincinnati next weekend. I plan to drive across to Northern Kentucky to visit TPS. I am just curious. I have heard about another store DEPS that is in Ft. Thomas but I don't haven't read much about them on this site. It looks interesting based on their website and Facebook page. Has anyone ever been there? If so, how do they compare with TPS?

Visit Cork 'n Bottle too, in Covington just over the bridge, on the right side. It always has stuff I don't see at the other places, and their own selections are interesting.

Gary

Visit Cork 'n Bottle too, in Covington just over the bridge, on the right side. It always has stuff I don't see at the other places, and their own selections are interesting.

Gary

100% agree with Gary, here. Cool little store, with a really good selection, and have always enjoyed their Private selections. Plus, the route out of the parking lot, and back to the highway, will take you through some of the most interesting neighborhoods you'll see anywhere.

100% agree with Gary, here. Cool little store, with a really good selection, and have always enjoyed their Private selections. Plus, the route out of the parking lot, and back to the highway, will take you through some of the most interesting neighborhoods you'll see anywhere.

And if you're a first timer, you probably want to do this during daylight hours!

Haven't been to Deps in a few months, but back in the summer , they had the best barrel selected ETL I've had so far. CnB has a new group of OWA selections.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.