Wild Turkey Cuff Links

bluesbassdad
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Today while replenishing the liquor shelf, I finally had occasion to break out the bottle of WT 101 that came with a pair of cuff links contained in a collar around the neck. They are bronze in color, and they depict the familiar wild turkey profile. A cute drawstring bag accompanied them.

I've ragged on Wild Turkey for misdirected or poorly implemented marketing gimmicks, but I find this one appealling. The only problem is that I never heard of this one, save for the one bottle of WT that I happened to notice that included this promotion.

Nevertheless, I look forward to my first opportunity to wear these cuff links. Come to think of it, I don't think I own a Freedom-cuffed shirt that still fits me. That's OK; I'll buy one.

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

I've seen this guy on eBay relist a pair of these links 3x and no one was bidding on them. Maybe if he would lower the price from what a whole bottle of WT costs they would sell! lol.gif

Mark,

I'd place the manufacturing cost at less than a buck, but you never know what someone will bid on eBay. He probably figured it was worth a shot (heh, heh), if not a whole bottle.

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

I'm not too fashion conscious of late, I do remember thinking at one time that cufflinks were the perfect well dressed mans accessory. Imagine my dismay once reading in Playboy how tacky they were at that issues present time. crazy.gif

<font color="orange"> Good God Give Charlie Watts Some </font>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.